Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just touched down in London town...

Where: Astor Kensington, London, U.K.
Listening to: some English car racing TV channel...who knew they were into that...
Phrase of the day: "OH NO!!! MY LIP GLOSS!!!!" "SPLAT" "Are you guys pumped for LONDON"

Well, we've made it to our mother country safely, but not without the persistent lack of sleep, money, and food. However, we've still been able to make the most of the day!

We went on the New Europe free tour of London today. It's a 2.5 hour walking tour of the city. Wearing heeled boots was not the best idea.

Afterwards we grabbed lunch (fish and chips!) and went to Evensong, the evening worship at Westminister Abbey. I LOVED the Abbey. It reminds me of my room--big with good music and lots of random things in it.

Just wanted to give a quick update. I've been really bad lately, but hopefully my laptop will be back once I get back to Spain. Then I'll be able to catch up!

Tonight we're off to play with our Chi Omega sisters, Elizabeth and Lindsey. Can't wait to see the town with the locals!!

Cheerio mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment