Listening to: GREEK
Phrase of the day: Danke Schoen
Well, I have now been abroad for almost four full months. It definitely has been an amazing experience. At the same time I think I am ready to come back to the land of the free and the home of the free gift with purchase. So in honor of my ONE WEEK left in Europe, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite things about this American life (NPR reference from my broadcast journalism days if you didn't know).
Steak, mashed potatoes (NOT made from a package) and green peas
Nori Sushi—preferably the Shaggy Dog roll, Miso soup, California, Jalapeno
Hungry’s grilled salmon and iceberg lettuce
Danish open faced sandwiches
LOTS AND LOTS OF SALADS
Limitless fountain cokes
- See my family
- Play with Baron, my dog
- Catch up on 30 Rock
- Wash every single item of clothing I own
- JACUZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With tons of bubbles.
- Make cookies.
- Eat all of the above food.
- Go swimming
- Cuddle with Baron
- Jump on the trampoline with soap and water
- Go to spinning
- SEE A MOVIE IN A MOVIE THEATER!
- Eh drive I guess. Since I haven’t in 4 months
- Read the Houston Chronicle
- Sit out by the pool and palm trees with a magazine
- Sitting on my big red couch
- Listen to music in the bathroom while getting ready etc.
- TOWEL WRAP
- Wearing different clothes
- Freshly cleaned clothes warm from the dryer
- See my friends
- Go back to my apartment, Missouri friends and the vintage princess room!!!!